Pregnancy Community

Picked a name yet?

so once i found out i was preggers i started to think of baby names and I chose one like awhile back now that im 31 wks +2 I feel like real indecisive about if i should name my daughter then name i picked...lol Her name is going to be Andrea Irene, Irene is my grandma's name I love it, it's not a common name but  idk i have been looking for other names but i don't like anything else. Has anyone else had this problem? what are the name you have picked? and have you picked an official name yet???
We didn't have a problem picking ours! We've had it in our minds for a while lol. Mason Alexander is his name! 8)
mason is an awesome name I like it I just feel like maybe i made my decision too early
It took me foreverrrr to pick my babygirls name. . I finally concluded that her name will be Aria-Belle Mila <3 im in love with it and plan on sticking with it((:
My baby boy gona b mason 2 mason james my sis had a baby girl yday named jessica
I picked Orion Gideon for my baby but now I'm also rethinking his name :/
I am naming my son William Robert.. it wasn't my 1st choice but this is my boyfriends 1st baby & that's his name, plus his late dad's.. so our baby will be the third.. but i might call him Liam as a nickname. If i were having a girl the name would have been either Selina, Meredith, or Jade.