MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

Pink and brown cervical mucas

Help! day 19 and pinkish brownish cervical mucas. what is this? could i be pregnant?
I am 19 into cycle, 8 dpo, past two days i had very slight pink discharge, today it was alot of pinkish and brownish discharge.. what is this?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
all you can do is wait for your next date...all the best!
Helpful - 0
I would say maybe ether its implantation, or your AF started early
Helpful - 0
yes, we have been sexually active almost everyday during ovulation time, we have been trying for a baby. I am just not sure what it is. there is no cramping either
Helpful - 0
were you sexually active these days? it may be implantation bleeding....or ovulation bleeding...i had the same thing a few days back...but i was day 15 and so i suspect it was ovulation bleeding for me....wait for your next AF.....don't stress yourself
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community