Pregnancy Community

Please help I don't know what to do

Okay so I'm a little nervous  here for the past few days I've been moody and tired like really badly i had a two day "period"on the same days as my last  "period" reason why I put quotation marks around period is because I've never had a brownish blackish spotting period before and it was 4-5 days late I had sex with a condom on the 20th of September  and right around my period it was late and I was a little nervous at first when I thought I had my "period" I was like okay that's good then after my "period"   I started getting tan to milky spotting  then after that I just had light blood sorry for the TMI   And I have been for the past few days waking up around 5:30-6:30 am having to pee and is a little nauseas  and for the past few days I have been hungry for Cheeze-It's crackers I put them in everything from chili and cream cheese . This morning I woke up nauseas major headache and my lower back hurts a little .  So will someone please help me out here I know condoms are suppose to protect but I hear of so many stories that it either had a tear or it leaked . I just need some advice
....go get a test. No one can tell you if your pregnant.and yes condoms break.