Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

Please help I don't know what to do

Okay so I'm a little nervous  here for the past few days I've been moody and tired like really badly i had a two day "period"on the same days as my last  "period" reason why I put quotation marks around period is because I've never had a brownish blackish spotting period before and it was 4-5 days late I had sex with a condom on the 20th of September  and right around my period it was late and I was a little nervous at first when I thought I had my "period" I was like okay that's good then after my "period"   I started getting tan to milky spotting  then after that I just had light blood sorry for the TMI   And I have been for the past few days waking up around 5:30-6:30 am having to pee and is a little nauseas  and for the past few days I have been hungry for Cheeze-It's crackers I put them in everything from chili and cream cheese . This morning I woke up nauseas major headache and my lower back hurts a little .  So will someone please help me out here I know condoms are suppose to protect but I hear of so many stories that it either had a tear or it leaked . I just need some advice
1 Responses
....go get a test. No one can tell you if your pregnant.and yes condoms break.
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.