Pregnancy Community

Please help me! I don't know if I am pregnant or not...

Hi, So I haven't had a normal period since August 2010, September I spotted like a brownish color and it lasted a couple days, then in October the same thing happened but I took a hpt and it was negative. So in Novemer it happened again with the occasional spotting around my period time and then in December again but this time it was for like a normal period time of 7 days of spotting. I haven't went to the doctors bc I already have a medical bill to pay and I don't have money atm bc I am currently unemployed. I am scared that I am pregnant and don't even know it bc I haven't had any symptoms besides I puked one night uncontrollably. I don't get any breast sorness or my areollas arent dark or anything. I have no clue what is going on. I was wondering if anyone had, had this problem and could help me out. And I am looking forward to going to the doctors soon.
If you've not had a true period since august 10 then you would know your self if you where pregnant you would be well over 20 weeks now,  try taking a pregnancy test you can pick them up cheap :)
im kinda goin threw the samething my last ormal period was july 20, 2010 in aug. i didnt have one then Sept 6th there was blood only ooce when i whipped then oct. 4th  threw the 6th i was bleeding but it wasnt dark lyk normal and my periods normaly last 4 days not 2 then in november nothin then december 25th i had blood only once when i whipped and now this month jan. ive had nothing i havent been throwin up but a few months back i was always sick to my stomach boobs have hurt off and on and im was a 44DDD but i noticed i needed a bigger bra the lady at the store told me now im a 48G its crazy...my stomach feels wierd when i sleep on it ive always slept on my stomach since i was a lil girl i feel more comfortable but now its hard to sleep any position...i have takin hpt and all come back negative i havent tested since oct 2nd i would go to my doctor but i dnt lyk him he not a gud doctor im lookin for a new one hand have had no luck yet
I would retest with a hpt and see about going to a clinic. Most have reduced rates based on income. But if u r pregnant (mandi and crystal) it's possible, but prenatal care is very important.