Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Positive Pregnancy test!

I finally got my BFP, two actually! I'm so excited! I had a miscarriage back in May, though. I really don't want to lose this baby. But I'm trying to not stress about it cause I know that could hurt the baby. Any tips on how to more careful in early pregnancy and what to avoid?
5 Responses
Aw congrats! Were still TTC. Just stay positive and leave it to the man up stairs and you will be okay. Wish you the best of luck!
1 Comments
Thank you so much! Wishing you the best of luck to as you're TTC. :)
Congratulations :) there is nothing you can really do unfortunately if it happens it happens I've had two misscarriages now. Best thing you can do is relax and take your prenatals x
1 Comments
Thank you! :) Yes Im going to try and take it easy and take my prenatals everyday and eat better!
Congrats!
1 Comments
Thank you!!
Congratulations! I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage back in may :( I no how this feels I lost my baby in August and ffund out I was pregnant again beginning of last month I'm now nearly 7 weeks! I've been petrified through out but been staying ccall and trying to think positive I feel everything is OK in this pregnancy. I wish you a healthy pregnancy x
1 Comments
Thank you! I wish for you a healthy pregnancy too!!
Congratulations on your pregnancy Quinn97 and sorry for your loss! Try to enjoy your pregnancy as much as you can, I know after a loss it makes it hard to enjoy because your worried. When you start to feel Bub moving that will help ease your worries. Every pregnancy is different, I had a miscarriage in June 2014, I fell pregnant 3 months after and now have a gorgeous 16 month old baby boy! I'm also 20 weeks 3 days with a baby girl and all is going well :) Hoping for a nice and healthy pregnancy for you and that you get your a Rainbow baby xxx
1 Comments
Thank you :) Congrats on your babies!! Yes I am trying to enjoy this baby, but it is hard to not worry! I feel really good about this pregnancy so hopefully I'll have a healthy baby soon!
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.