Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

Possible Pregnant, 2 months late

I am not on birth control I had my last normal period Dec 13, had sex the week of christmas, my boyfriend did withdrawl but I think to late. My Jan period came a day late and was very very light and brown the first day the next day it was only noticable when I wiped. My normal period is 4-5 days very very heavy, where i have to take iron pills and am very pale. I took 4 hpt and came up negative, one came up with a very faint positive line. i had a family dr appt and talk to her about it i took a test there and it came up negative and also a blood test which came up negative, I have made sure not to stress and be relaxed and not to worry so that I didn't delay my next period. Here it is Feb 13th and I would have gotten my period overnight. I'm never a second late, I can normally time myself to the hour. I did take a test this morning when i didn't wake up to a period and it showed with no results in the constant or test window. Is it possible that I could be pregnant? I just had a daughter 2 years ago and remember the pregnancy very clearly. I feel the exact same way, back pain, clear skin, urinating every 1-2 hours sometimes 3hours, starving gained 2lbs, breasts are tender and areolas are larger, and a tint darker, very tired. normally full of energy. feel  a little bloateeed. just to name a few. i have the same craving that i did then too? Is it possible I could be pregnant?
5 Responses
287246 tn?1318573663
I have heard from many on this forum that some women just don't get + test results as quickly as others.  I recommend going to the doctor and asking them if they can do an ultrasound.  That way you will know for sure.  Anything is possible.
408496 tn?1269606950
I am going through a similar situation.  I haven't had my period since December 27 and my cycles are typically 32-35 days long, so at the least I am 2 weeks over due for my period and I am still testing negative.  I have however been getting back cramps for 2 weeks straight, just like I would if I was on my period.  I have never had cramps for longer than 5 days and it is usually more like only the first 3-4 days I am on my period.  But now I have them 2 weeks straight an no period.  I have also had tender nipples.  I don't have any answers, but I hope that I do give you some reassurance in the thought that you are not alone.   Please post and let us know your outcome in the future, as I well mine.   I plan on going to the doctor if I miss my period for the second month in a row and still not testing positive.  Good luck!
well i am just waiting through the day with no sign of a period....i guess all i can do is wait maybe a day or two if it comes a little late and if no sign make an appt with the ob/gyn
363110 tn?1340924019
I think the last test you took was a bad test. You need to retake one.
When I wake up tomorrow morning that is the first thing I am going to do because no period as of today. I have a gyn appt for tuesday as well, to see what is going on, maybe i get a pelvic exam or an ultrasound or something that can put an end to everything, or a begining on a new thing. who knows.
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.