Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.4k Members

Praying for positivity!

Okay so I'm 20 and 10 weeks. I miscarried back in April and 7 weeks later I found out I'm 4 weeks pregnant! I can't help but think negative about this pregnancy. I know it's not healthy but it's constantly on my mind especially when my boyfriends family talk negative about it and how its not healthy for the baby because of our culture. Any tips on how to deal with this stress?
3 Responses
Tell them to be quiet and focus on staying healthy yourself and taking it easy!
Well kind of the same thing happened for me . I'm now 38 weeks with my little girl after a miscarriage last August and we kept trying until in Oct I was finally pregnant they say after 12 weeks your babies chances to miscarry go way down. So good luck and don't mind what anyone says just stay positive.
Thank you guys, I thought I was going crazy because it felt like no one understood how hard it can be. But congrats, and thanks again
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.