Pregnancy Community

Praying for positivity!

Okay so I'm 20 and 10 weeks. I miscarried back in April and 7 weeks later I found out I'm 4 weeks pregnant! I can't help but think negative about this pregnancy. I know it's not healthy but it's constantly on my mind especially when my boyfriends family talk negative about it and how its not healthy for the baby because of our culture. Any tips on how to deal with this stress?
Tell them to be quiet and focus on staying healthy yourself and taking it easy!
Well kind of the same thing happened for me . I'm now 38 weeks with my little girl after a miscarriage last August and we kept trying until in Oct I was finally pregnant they say after 12 weeks your babies chances to miscarry go way down. So good luck and don't mind what anyone says just stay positive.
Thank you guys, I thought I was going crazy because it felt like no one understood how hard it can be. But congrats, and thanks again