Pregancy

I had a miscarraige about a month ago.. I still haven't gotten my period.. but I spotted yesterday... is this my period getting on track or does it mean something else?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi all.  I do know when I miscarried it took 5 and a half weeks to get my first period after mine.  I did spot and then bled heavy.  I hope that helps
Helpful - 0
I agree it was almost 47 days after m MC that I got my first period, that was in May this year! They are still only just getting back to normal now. Q
Helpful - 0
Could mean pregnancy could be that AF is out of wack. I know my first few AF after my miscarriage were kind of strange and not really when they were supposed to be.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community