Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.4k Members

Pregnancy 20 weeks and don't know what to do

So I went to the doctors today because I keep getting this weird feeling I will be fine then all of a sudden feel hot and feel like I am going to pass out my ear ring and I feel like I have fire in my stomach and pain but not to bad its just achey and hurts but doesn't feel like heartburn also I keep having my uterus hurt I had a yeast infection but its gone now and when all of this happens my heart feels like its pounding my blood pressure was 98/67 and pulse was 103/104 I am 20 weeks and 3 days pregnant all she told me to do is talk to my midwife need some opinions and what this might be and what I can do
1 Responses
Are you eating enough and drinking enough water. You pretty much describe what happens to me when I faint except my vision blurs until I feel like I'm in darkness . When you get that feeling make sure you sit down and just relax it could just be so thing your doing that's making the blood pump irregular. Like sometimes when your sitting down and stand up quickly and get a head spin. So take it easy and make sure you have food and water
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.