Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
1229174 tn?1268073369

Pregnancy Symptoms???

I have been wondering if my bf and I are pregnant. I am sorry if this is TMI. However, I have been really gassy the past few days-- there is no smell? lol. My breast are itching like crazy ( it might just be the weather-- chilly where we are) anyways ive been kinda moody, I havnt had a period this month, Ive been pretty tired, not insanely tired just enough for me to realize it, certain smells make my stomach upset especially food. Then again this could all just be in my head!? Can anyone give me any advice??? Please and Thankyou!
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
U should be able to test now. Keep us updated. Baby dust to u
Helpful - 0
187316 tn?1386356682
If your late for your period then test. Symptoms for pregnancy are the same as for an up coming period. Unfortunately based on your symptoms no one will be able to tell you if you could possibly be pregnant.
Helpful - 0
541150 tn?1306033843
I agree. Get a HPT as soon as you can and let us know what the results are.

Good Luck!
Helpful - 0
1201929 tn?1293708072
Yes testing would work now so go for it hunnie. Good luck!
Helpful - 0
1229174 tn?1268073369
Thankyou all so much! I will be taking a test within a few days! :) I will let everyone know the results! :D
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.