Pregnancy Symptoms???

I have been wondering if my bf and I are pregnant. I am sorry if this is TMI. However, I have been really gassy the past few days-- there is no smell? lol. My breast are itching like crazy ( it might just be the weather-- chilly where we are) anyways ive been kinda moody, I havnt had a period this month, Ive been pretty tired, not insanely tired just enough for me to realize it, certain smells make my stomach upset especially food. Then again this could all just be in my head!? Can anyone give me any advice??? Please and Thankyou!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
U should be able to test now. Keep us updated. Baby dust to u
Helpful - 0
If your late for your period then test. Symptoms for pregnancy are the same as for an up coming period. Unfortunately based on your symptoms no one will be able to tell you if you could possibly be pregnant.
Helpful - 0
I agree. Get a HPT as soon as you can and let us know what the results are.

Good Luck!
Helpful - 0
Yes testing would work now so go for it hunnie. Good luck!
Helpful - 0
Thankyou all so much! I will be taking a test within a few days! :) I will let everyone know the results! :D
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community