Pregnancy Community

Pregnancy glow my a**..

So my whole life I've been told that pregnant women get a "pregnancy glow".. I was excited for this when I found out I was pregnant. However, all I got was dry skin!!! Mainly on my face around my nose! It's SO annoying. I have tried everything and it just won't go away... But on the bright side, I do look good pregnant and at 39 weeks I have no stretch marks. So can't complain I guess...
It will be over soon lol your post made me laugh. Sorry u got the dark patches. I got the glow but I also got stretch marks as well.
Yes! Haha I've gotten dry skin....acne....bumps...rashes. NO glow. My skin was very good before pregnancy and now it is bad :( it's my little girl stealing my beauty as my doctor says! Lol. But yes, be EXTREMELY grateful you have no stretch marks. I'm getting ones everywhere :/ which is ridiculous cause I've actually LOST 15 lbs this pregnancy and I'm 29 weeks.
Well its true for some women just depends on the female. Many people say I have it & they'll say I'm so much lighter & glowing in the face. I guess it just depends. Make sure to keep your skin moisturized
Pregnancy glow.. my baby shower I'll be wearing sweats with my hair in a bun.  The only thing glowing is the toilet when you are dealing with morning sickness -_-
My girl has been good to me lol sorry ladies
No pregnancy glow for me either :( I have dry skin, stretch marks, thin hair, ugh it ***** but I'm half way there four more months left.