Pregnancy Community

Pregnancy signs

I am married for 8 yrs now.I already had 2 miscarriages till date.this month i missed my periods with signs of morning sickness and bad backache.its just 4 days since i missed my date. i started having lower stomach pains like in periods and had spotting also. I got scared and checked at home but the test is negative.Is it right to have severe back ache during the very early stages?pain like periods is normal? is there anything which is preventing me to get pregnant?related to my back? i m worried because i am already 31 and not able to conceive.i had the similer symptoms 2-3 times a year but result shows negative.I was epileptic patient 8 yrs ago and still having minimul dose of tegrital 100 gms.My doctor gave me metaphage as a medicine to fasten the process of conceiving but i don't know whether to continue the same during pregnancy ?please guide.
I am not sure but perhaps your epilepsy may be affecting your chances of having a baby. It's worth asking your doctor.

As far as if you are pregnant now, take a pregnancy test when your period is late. You should have an accurate result. Those all sound like normal pregnancy symptoms, if you were to be pregnant right now.

When you take a pregnancy test and it is positive, call your doctor to ask about the medications you are taking and whether you should continue or stop taking them.