Pregnancy Community

Pregnancy

My wife and i are finding it difficult to get pregnant. we got married July 31, 2010 and since then we have been trying. just 3 months ago we discovered by the help of a physician how to count days of her circle in order to determine her ovulation time or the days she might be fertile. i want other suitable and constructive idea how to about the whole thing.
How did you learn how to track the cycles? And are you using OPK's? Ovulation predictor kits? My husband and I used them and got pregnant in 3 months. They're strips that you dip into a urine sample starting every day (from about 2-3 days after she stops her period). She can do 1 or 2 a day every day until she gets two lines which means a positive, it means ovulation is coming, so you have sex for about 3-4 days straight, and that is the best time to conceive. If you don't like that approach, you can have sex every other day throughout the whole cycle, good luck!!
Knowing ovulation time is the best bc that's the time you get pregnant. So the doctor is spot on. Now if after 6 months y'all have had sex during her ovulation times and still no luck, talk to the doc again and see if there is fertility issues on either side.
Thank you so much Ktowne. i will try it. just pray that i find it here in Africa  Liberia
I would like to have further information and idea on how to calculate ovulation day.
You can go on-line and find a period tracker. I had an app on my phone. You make note the day your period starts and it'll tell you the days she's most likely fertile.
Have you tried PreSeed its a sperm friendly lubricant...because as you know the vagina is very acidic the lube will protect the sperm while they go on their little finding the egg journey