Pregnancy Community

Pregnancy

Hey, i took a pregnancy test the other day and it came back positive, then about 4 days later i took another one and it came back negative- i have sore boobs, been feeling and being sick, cramps, back ache- am i pregnant?
U will need a blood test to confirm. I would go with the positive though
Do another test or two. I heard using the first pee in the morning work best. Good luck :)
Try a red dye test have you missed a period and take two or more test but always go with postive unless you get two negatives.
Using first am urine shouldnt matter much if the test 4days prior was possitive. Because Usually hcg doubles every 2-3days. U should probably set up an appointment w ur doc to get blood work done. Could b a chemical pregnancy or u could be preggo. Best of luck