Pregnancy Forum

Pregnancy

iam 13 weeks pregnant, Acording to both of my ultrasounds i am do on May 2 2009. I would like to know what is the day i concived the baby?
Hi!
Congratulations!
This is going to sound dumb, but I don't have a pregnancy wheel calculator on me at the moment.  I will try to get my hands on one and do your calculation.  In the meantime you could call your doctor's nurse or your hospital's labor and delivery.  All they need to do is put your due date on the wheel and go backwards.  (They will know how to do this).

You can also guestimate by subtracting 11 weeks from today's date.

Sorry not to be more helpful--I'll try to get back to you!

Dr B
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.