Pregnancy Community

Pregnant Jobs

Is It hard to carry a full time job while pregnant? Apparently I have to start looking for a job since I decided to leave my partner.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Work from home:) are you good at baking? In high school i sold cookies 2 for $1. And made about 80$ a day
Just depends on the job. I work in an office and it is not physically demanding, so I dont find difficult. It may be difficult getting hired though.
I have full time job. It can get over whelming but they know Im pregnant so they help me out to and let me calm down and sit and stuff
I work 9 hours a day 7 days a week. I'm 21 weeks,and I plan on working until 3 weeks until my due date. I do in home care, I cook and clean. Hopefully you find a good job that won't be too difficult on you.
I don't bake but I am awesome in cosmetology I'm looking forward to  making business cards for make overs and stuff like that do you guys think I can make something out of it?
I work as CNA and its super phycially demanding. Its tough but possible
Good luck (: