Problem gaining weight

I am 21 weeks pregnant and the total weight i have gained is only 3 kg and that too by so much difficulty as i still have nausea and vomiting and not much appetite. In addition to that i am quite underweight so i should actually be gaining more weight than normal. I just get worried if baby will gain enough weight. I just want to know if anyone had the same experience and ended up having a healthy baby.
Try not to worry sweetie. You don't have to gain much weight to have a healthy baby? Are you a heavier girl?  I only ask because  when you start out at a higher weight, women often gain very little. When you do eT, make the calories count! Good luck!
My first pregnancy I didnt gain weight till I was about 6-7 months. And I only gained 12lbs. I was very underweight in the beginning I was losing weight. And my daughter cane out pushing 9lbs and is crazy smart 2yr old.
With this pregnancy Im 34W and I've gained 11lbs , but I say as long as your snacking and drinking water or Powerade / Gatorade you should be fine. If your baby's moving dont stress. You don't have to have big meals, with both my pregnancies I lost my appetite completely and my husband gets mad but what can you do if your not hungry? I will chug liquids all day and snack on Lil things . but dont stress it will be fine. EVERY pregnancy is different AMD EVERYONE is different. If your Dr is not freaking out you shouldn't.

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community