Pregnancy Community

Progesterone Supplements

Have any of you used these?  And what were your side effects?  I'm taking supplements daily until AF comes (Hopefully AF WON'T come) and I've been feeling nauseous and crampy, but I'm not sure if these are side effects from the progesterone or what.  Anyone else experience something similar?
What kind of progesterone are you taking. I'm taking a vaginal cream called Crinone. I feel pretty good with it. Just extra tired than before i was taking it.
i took prometriem for the first 13 wks of my pregnancy and i was very tired
Same here, I'm on prometriem for another week (until 14 weeks of my pregnancy) and the only side effects I have is being very tired.  
I'm also taking Crinone.  I have been extra tired, but I've also been nauseous.  And sorry to be gross here, but I've also had diarrhea on and off for a couple days.  I'd love to be pregnant. . . But I guess because I'm on Crinone, I'm not sure what I can attribute these symptoms to.
i took the suppositories and i was bloated, tired all day long and grumpy.
Sounds like no one was nauseous on the suppositories.  Dare I hope?