Pregnancy Community

Pumping

I would appreciate any guidance:

I have a 3 1/2 week old who is exclusivly breastfed and gaining weight like a champ.  I have been pumping (medela pump in style) to store up for going back to work. Ive tried pumping at different times and no matter what I do I cant get more than an ounce per breast.  I pumped with my now 1 yr old and at that time I got nearly three ounces from each side ever time I pumped in addition to nursings. Im on fenugreek and blessed thistle, no real improvement and one ounce isnt going to feed my baby when I go back to work.
Note:  I currently nurse every 1-2 hours, but only for a couple minutes at a time, itis all my little guy can manage he has terrible reflux but is gaining weight very well.