Pregnancy Community

Puzzled please help!!

Hi all. We dtd on nov 30th. On dec 7th i had a slight brown bleed. I was excited it might be implantation bleeding but the next day it was heavier and red. Lasted till last night so i figured it was af. I only have a period about once every three months so dont know why but yesterday and today i did tests on clearblue connected. Both times i had a smiley flashing face. I am really puzzled as i shouldnt be fertile for ages yet. What could this mean?
That's odd, and of course a period every three months is too. You aren't complaining of any early pregnancy signs, but if it helps you could run a home pregnancy test just to make sure. I wonder if temperature charting would help you figure out when you ovulate, or tracking something like cervical position.
I'm assuming the Clear Blue test you took was an ovulation test?  On occasion you can get a positive ovulation test when you are pregnant.  I'd take a pregnancy test to see what that turns up to be.  

Have you also consulted the doctor about your periods being three months apart?  If not, you should go ahead and seek a doctors care to see what is going on there.  
Yes it’s an ovulation test. I have ordered some frer and will do a test when they come
How are you doing?  Any updates?