Pregnancy Community

Question about c section and spinal block

I had a c section 12 wks ago. i was given a spinal block for the section. my question is: what was your experience like with the spinal? during the op i felt like my chest was heavy and found it difficult to breath comfortably. The docs said all the stats: bp puse oxygen levels etc were fine during the procedure. so what was causing that weird sensation. cpild it have just been nerves? also even though i wasn't sedated or anything it all seems like a bit of a blur?
I had a spinal block with my c-section as well.  I was sedated but I believe the meds from the spinal cause a sedative effect as well.. I literally was out of it until the next day.  I remember the heavy feeling too, as long as your stats were ok it wasn't anything to worry about.  It was most likely nerves and the pressure from them pulling the baby out.