Pregnancy Community

Question for moms please answer

can you refrigerate breast milk if it was already refrigerated and the baby didn't finish the milk can u still use what is left over????
I wouldn't do that. Just because once you heat up milk it's not good to reheat it. Also once the baby drinks from a bottle they say not too keep it too long due to the increase risk of bacteria growth.
Actually. Sorry I take my last comment back. Apparently I'm completely wrong. I never re-reheated breast milk but its actually alright to do. Here's a little something I just read about it. Hope it helps

http://www.pnmag.com/motherhood/is-there-a-limit-to-how-many-times-you-can-reheat-a-bottle-of-breast-milk/
Breast milk is super-resistant to bacteria.  It's way more durable than formula, which means that you can leave it out a while and refrigerate it and the baby can still drink it.  Look up La Leche League for information.