Pregnancy Community

Really nervous! Any advice?

I am 37 weeks today and am feeling really nervous and scared something will go wrong during labor. I didn't take any birthing classes and really feel like I have no idea what I will be doing. What are the symptoms of early pregnancy? I'm terrified of having her early.. She will be my first and i'm so nervous for the day I'm freaking out.
37 weeks is full term so you have a good chance of her being healthy. I never took birthing classes with my first. The main thing i learnt from having my son is to stay calm and relaxed! Whatever position suits you, everyone is different. But just stay calm! I panicked with my first and it made things so much worse.