Ridiculously tired?

I'm 15 weeks and it doesn't matter how much I sleep or don't sleep or what schedule I'm on, I can't stay awake for more than 5 hours at a time. I can barely drive because I get so tired. What can I do? I take my prenatals and drink plenty of water and eat as healthy as I can. Everyone said it gets better the second trimester but it seems even worse. I'm hardly ever nauseous haven't even thrown up once. I don't get it how can I be this tired? Can barely work because I can't stay up long enough or find enough energy to focus.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I felt the same way in the first trimester. It for better for about 2 weeks after I got into the second trimester, but I'm back to being tired all the time too. Unfortunately, I don't think there's much that can be done about it. Sad face. I hope it gets better for you though.
Helpful - 0
It's just a bad pregnancy symptom unfortunately we can't do anything about it :( I was the same way threw the first trimester the second trimester gets better and then it hit me again in the third trimester but luckily I only have 27 days left to go !!
Helpful - 0
17 weeks and still exhausted ): took a 3 hr nap today and could've kept sleeping but I got up to make dinner
Helpful - 0
Thanks everyone. I think I'd much rather be nauseous that I can deal with lol
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community