Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ridiculously tired?

I'm 15 weeks and it doesn't matter how much I sleep or don't sleep or what schedule I'm on, I can't stay awake for more than 5 hours at a time. I can barely drive because I get so tired. What can I do? I take my prenatals and drink plenty of water and eat as healthy as I can. Everyone said it gets better the second trimester but it seems even worse. I'm hardly ever nauseous haven't even thrown up once. I don't get it how can I be this tired? Can barely work because I can't stay up long enough or find enough energy to focus.
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I felt the same way in the first trimester. It for better for about 2 weeks after I got into the second trimester, but I'm back to being tired all the time too. Unfortunately, I don't think there's much that can be done about it. Sad face. I hope it gets better for you though.
Helpful - 0
It's just a bad pregnancy symptom unfortunately we can't do anything about it :( I was the same way threw the first trimester the second trimester gets better and then it hit me again in the third trimester but luckily I only have 27 days left to go !!
Helpful - 0
17 weeks and still exhausted ): took a 3 hr nap today and could've kept sleeping but I got up to make dinner
Helpful - 0
Thanks everyone. I think I'd much rather be nauseous that I can deal with lol
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.