Ring of Fire?

Hello Mommies(: ive heard this phrase a few times before and heard that's the worst part of labor; exactly what is that? I'm a FTM and currently 37weeks and plan on doing an all natural birth with no pain meds what-so-ever; also anyone have an all natural birth experience they'd like to share? I wanna be as prepared as possible Lol.
When the head is coming out it burns hahaha so true. That was the worst part for me.
I went natural with both my las pregnancies and omg I felt like I was dying I was asking for a c section screaming at the nurses when they would check me cus they were rough well at least it felt like they were rough lol it was crazy.
The ring of fire refers to the feeling you get when the babys head starts coming out. And yes it stings and feels like fire. It hurt to push but it hurt worse to stop lol.
Omg yes these ladies are right. It hurts so bad but do not stop pushing it makes it so much worse lol
It all sounds so scary! Lol, as my due date comes closer I been getting so nervous about the pain! did any of u ladies experience tearing? that's another one of my MAJOR anxieties O.o Lol
Contractions were a breeze for me. I went all natural. It was the pushing part that hurt the worst. The ring of fire was horrible. But i pushed the hardest during the burning and she was out after 2 contractions that equaled 8 pushes.
I did with my first I didn't feel shiiiit I was to out of it to feel them stitching me up or anything ahahha in my head nothing hurts more than having a baby ahahah
I experienced tearing but didnt pay attention to it cause of the burning lol my doctors numb down there before they stitch so I didn't feel that. Honestly I didn't knowbi ripped until they told me.
This burning sounds terrible! Lol, I applaude all of you ladies for going natural! I hope I'm strong enough to join that club too Lol, I am definately gonna post my experience after I have my little one, Hopefully it will be shortly!(:

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community