MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

SEAFOOD and smell of dirt cravings

Thats actually how i found out i was prego cuz i could nt stop eating shrimp i cooked it five days out the week and whn we went out to eat thats what i would order so my husband made me take a test and i was in fact prego well thoes cravings went away and now at 22weeks all iwant is crab legs and lobster tails my doc says its fine cause of course its cooked just told me to slow down a little but its all i thing about.. any one eles w these cravings...also i crave the smell and feel of dirt i knw fregan crazy but these off the walls obsecions are driving me bananas..doc said the dirt thing is normal craving for having low iron levels but i dnt??????
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Instinct*** sorry I am on my phone!
Helpful - 0
From our*
Helpful - 0
Sometimes your body craves weird things to alert you of what nutrition you need. Some women crave clay! Its a natural instict imagine living in the wild and being low on certain nutrition your body finds ways to tell you what you need! Its just a left over survival instict from out ancestors lol
Helpful - 0
Meeee! Lol I ate king crab legs day in and day out!! My doctor said it was somet nutrient in the seafood that my body needed.. are you having a girl?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community