Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
6181204 tn?1389018322

SO ANXIOUS!!!

I'm 2 days shy of 36wks and I'm so ready for my baby girl to be here, not because I'm tired of being pregnant or miserable but just because I'm ready to see her face! And just to think I was the girl who used to smh at all the ladies trying to self induce week's before their due date .. I was the one saying I wanted her to be a week late so her birthday is not too close to my first borns birthday .. but lately I want her here like NOW! lol Anyone else?? I'm sooo hoping for anyway now but will have no choice but to be patient until the big day
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
5761111 tn?1373906251
Lol I want to see my baby girl too but my pregnancy is hard and ive never been in so much pain in my life.I have two boys so im soooo eager to meet my baby girl already I still have 7 weeks to go and she will come when she's ready which I think might be soon I had both my boys at 37 weeks. Good luck ")
Helpful - 0
Me too!   I'm 36 weeks 4 days and contracting . nurse says I won't make it another week . so that made me more anxious !!
Helpful - 0
6181204 tn?1389018322
Uggh I wish I was contracting .. I was having some pretty intense Braxton hicks last week but this week nothing! .. I had my first vaginal exam today and no sign of dilation or nothing! So we'll see what happens next week. I also have a boy and I'm so anxious to know what she will look like already geez lol
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.