San Diego

My husband will be stationed in San Diego in February. I'm excited but nervous. New scenery new people. I'm from Georgia. My family is in Georgia. The only thing I'm really nervous about is when he deploys and I'll be alone with a newborn. I'm praying things will go fine but I can't help but to be nervous. Idk what San Diego is even like
San Diego is gorgeous! Very pricey but once you get there you'll understand why. I visited twice in the past three months looking for a place to move into when our lease is up here (:
I was married to a marine for a few years, unfortunately he passed before we were able to have children. But I know every base has a spouse support group. They can help you with the baby and anything you might need. Most of the wives are super sweet and have children themselves. If you need anything too you can message me anytime.
San Diego is cool never living then jus been a couple times but im from LA..they got pretty beaches
I lived on Camp Pendleton. Still a drive from San Diego though. It's gorgeous. Is he going to be stationed at Coronado?
Im in SD born and raised.  We can hang out. Im in down town. Nice people great Dr's beautiful beaches places to eat are fabulous shops malls too cool
My husband got stationed in san diego in april. So far i like it, its really pregty out gere BUT im from denver, so i miss weather! Its nice and sunny every day! Lol i miss snow and rain, and my family! Im nervous about him deploying too though. Ill have a newborn and a toddler, but ill make the best if it!
I'm not actually sure where he'll be stationed. He's in the Navy. And YESSS I would love to get up. You have no idea how nervous I am. I'll be there at the end of February. we have to find a place. Idk what's better. On base or off
My hubby is navy, and there is no on base housing here. Its all off base. You can look on the Lincoln military housing website, that is tje "military housing" but its all off base, or you can find your own place. We live in the military housing and i love it!
I live in Fallbrook so not San Diego but I drive into San Diego once in a while and like most places it has the nice places and the not so nice places. Deployments suck but there's unfortunately no way of avoiding them. My husband is almost done with his deployment (he's a Marine) and it went by kinda quick. I had the pregnancy and my son keeping my hands full plus I take care of kids occasionally. You'll get through it though don't worry. I live off base just because some people on base aren't to pleasant but there are some that are amazing (: there's parent support groups and a lot of help so don't worry too much hun you'll get through it.

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community