Pregnancy Community

Second baby one the way!

I'm 19 going to be 20 soon have a 1 1/2 year old son and me and my husband who have almost ben married a year just found out we are expecting our second baby!!!! I'm so nervous and excited!!
Congrats! Im 20, going on 21 with a 14 month old son and 26 weeks pregnant with a baby girl! Siblings are so fun!!!
Im going to be 20 in june and my daughter will be born in june too! My son will be a year in 4 days! Congratulations!
I'm 19 with a two year old and a baby on the way
Congrats! I've been married almost a year as well. Just turned 22 currently 17 weeks pregnant with my 2nd daughter our first daughter is going to be one May 9th
Congrats! I'm 22 and I have a 4 year old girl, twin 2 year old girls, and me and my husband are expecting a BOY in September! ❤
I'm 19, going to be 20 in October. Been married for almost 2 years and my son will be 1 in June and I'll be having my daughter next month.

I told myself I didn't want another kid for awhile and even got on birth control but I got on birthcontrol late and found out I was 20wks my 1st ultrasound. I now cannot wait for her to be here and I'm actually glad my son and daughter will be 11months apart(:
Congradulations! I'm also having my second baby. My son will turn 2 and then a couple weeks later the baby will be here(:
Congratulations! I just turned 21 with a 7 month old son and 5 1/2 months pregnant with my daughter she is due 9 days before my sons first birthday and we are beyond excited!
I just turned 23 and I have a 14 month old, and my husband and I are expecting baby number two in October! :)
Congrats! I'm 20, my baby's 13 months and I'm expecting my baby October 1st, with my husband as well! :)