Sex & miscarrages

Im 12w5d how soon can i find out my babies sex also has risks for miscarrage went down yet
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Bump
Helpful - 0
Yes, at 12w it goes down significantly. You can find out the sex as early as 14w, but many Drs wait until 18-22w to confirm. I found out at 15w and confirmed 18w.
Helpful - 0
Usually between 18-20 weeks they will tell you with certainty of your sex. They also have gender determination kits but idk how reliable those are.

I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks, I was very sick at the time and my body was unae to support it. All you can do to prevent them is stay healthy and be safe. Treat your body like the temple it is because that's where your little one resides. The rest is in Gods hands.
Helpful - 0
i found out the sex yesterday at 15+1 (: so probably later in week 14 at earliest but id have it confirmed around week 18-20
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community