Pregnancy Community

Sharp vaginal pains???

I am 29 weeks 2 days pregnant. For about a week I have been noticing mild pain in my vagina when I switch positions while sleep and when I get up in the middle of the night to use the restroom. Today, I started getting a very sharp pain down there, and it has been constant for about 6 hours now. The only thing that relieves me is lying down, and when I try getting up I feel the pain especially when I'm walking.
need advice from an OBGYN or anybody who can truly help me with this problem. It's Saturday, so my doctors office is closed (most are), and I don't want to go to the ER if I have nothing to worry about.
Could you please tell me what this could mean?