Pregnancy Community

Sick (sore throat)

I'm 28 weeks and today I started feeling a sore throat and I kind of feel like I'm cold, does somebody know what is good to take or what should I do ?
When you are pregnant, most sore throats are caused by congestion and post-nasal drip. You can try a natural remedy, for example a saltwater gargle, or hot water mixed with lemon, honey, and garlic. The previously mentioned mixture is a natural antibiotic. Chewing the little slice of garlic will treat the sore throat very quickly. It will kill whatever bacteria found at the back of the throat, and it will help with the congestion. Also, the hot water mixed with lemon, garlic, and honey will also help if you have a small cold. :)
Thank you I will sure try that