Pregnancy Community

Signs

What signs of pregnancy (other than a BFP) could I be looking for?  And, how soon after conception?  I am not testing until around the 8th, but I am wondering what I should/could be looking for as other possible signs.

Well mine was my body temperature rose, and never went back down...things that I liked to eat suddenly were unappealing(dont think I spelled that right) hungry every 2 hours and shaky and nauseas if I didnt eat immediatly..but the First thing was PEEING all the time in the middle of the night...not something Ive ever done before...Good Luck to ya
with me i had a weird nervous feeling all the time, kinda like i had too much caffiene. Also i was urinating more often. This started with my last at a week before af was due it ended in m/c.
My BB's hurt for 2 weeks before AF was due and still hurt when af was missed. I also pee'd alot more, and was pretty bloated.
I didnt really have any symptons of pregnancy i just had a really strong positive feeling that i was. I tested when i was only 3 or maybe 4 days late (i cant remember) and it came up positive.
Around 5 DPO I was feeling nausea and sore breasts....and I was extremely tired.....so these are good things to watch for.