Pregnancy Community

Signs

hey all!
what was the first sign(s) you got when you thought(found out) you were prego?
I started having nasuea and tiredness 2 wks before i found out i was preggo.
I had cramping from 4 days past ovulation...sore breasts started about first day of missed period.
hey, im only two days late maybe im just late.. but the only thing i find different is that my breasts are very sore and im using the bathroom more ... usually when i get my period my breasts dont really hurt as much ...
one thing that i cant figure out is when im ovulating its hard to track it ugh.. its so hard to get prego now n days.....
Sore breasts and a general feeling that something was happening!! I just kind of felt something instincually... I also had mild cramps about a week before testing; they felt very different than period cramps and weren't painful. It was more like "hey, something's happening down here!" lol!... I didn't get nauseated or tired (or any of the other wonderful symptoms!) until week 6 of my pregnancy. Best wishes!

I had this strange white mucus after I ovulated for a few days.  Plus, like babydreams9, my instincts kicked in and I knew that I was prior to ever having any physical symptoms.  Sure enough, about 1 1/2 weeks later I took a test and there is was.... POSITIVE!  Any form of nausea didn't hit until around week 7 and last until about week 10.  
hey girls thanx for the comments they're very helpful
see i dont know if im prego or not im about 2 days late on my period
my boobs are hurting alot more than usual and i've been going to the bathroom alot more to but  maybe ima get my period .. hopefully this is the month where i end up pregnant .. i just dont know how to track ovulation i used those ovulation pee sticks they dont work at least not for me ...well thanx and hopefully it's my time soon
Take a test!!  If you're two days late then it could possibly show if you are pregnant!  :)

I started to notice something was "weird" when I got AF cramps a few days before my period was due.  I ONLY get cramps once I have started my period so I knew something was 'off'.  I tested with fmu the next day and it was positive!  :)

SSBD!
well i round out i was preg 5 days in to my period. It started out brown and ended brown, i just figured it was the clomid and my breast hurt as well but thats i side afect of clomid so i dont know how it happend but i'm preg? and i urinate a lot more but i also have diabeties so just thought my sugar was high witch it was a little high but now i know why lol