A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members
285149 tn?1217050067

Signs

hey all!
what was the first sign(s) you got when you thought(found out) you were prego?
8 Responses
529440 tn?1232117305
I started having nasuea and tiredness 2 wks before i found out i was preggo.
435139 tn?1255463991
I had cramping from 4 days past ovulation...sore breasts started about first day of missed period.
285149 tn?1217050067
hey, im only two days late maybe im just late.. but the only thing i find different is that my breasts are very sore and im using the bathroom more ... usually when i get my period my breasts dont really hurt as much ...
one thing that i cant figure out is when im ovulating its hard to track it ugh.. its so hard to get prego now n days.....
378557 tn?1233252992
Sore breasts and a general feeling that something was happening!! I just kind of felt something instincually... I also had mild cramps about a week before testing; they felt very different than period cramps and weren't painful. It was more like "hey, something's happening down here!" lol!... I didn't get nauseated or tired (or any of the other wonderful symptoms!) until week 6 of my pregnancy. Best wishes!

I had this strange white mucus after I ovulated for a few days.  Plus, like babydreams9, my instincts kicked in and I knew that I was prior to ever having any physical symptoms.  Sure enough, about 1 1/2 weeks later I took a test and there is was.... POSITIVE!  Any form of nausea didn't hit until around week 7 and last until about week 10.  
285149 tn?1217050067
hey girls thanx for the comments they're very helpful
see i dont know if im prego or not im about 2 days late on my period
my boobs are hurting alot more than usual and i've been going to the bathroom alot more to but  maybe ima get my period .. hopefully this is the month where i end up pregnant .. i just dont know how to track ovulation i used those ovulation pee sticks they dont work at least not for me ...well thanx and hopefully it's my time soon
Take a test!!  If you're two days late then it could possibly show if you are pregnant!  :)

I started to notice something was "weird" when I got AF cramps a few days before my period was due.  I ONLY get cramps once I have started my period so I knew something was 'off'.  I tested with fmu the next day and it was positive!  :)

SSBD!
458967 tn?1268489655
well i round out i was preg 5 days in to my period. It started out brown and ended brown, i just figured it was the clomid and my breast hurt as well but thats i side afect of clomid so i dont know how it happend but i'm preg? and i urinate a lot more but i also have diabeties so just thought my sugar was high witch it was a little high but now i know why lol
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.