Pregnancy Community

Skin Care Products ♡

What do you use to keep your face nice and clear .? (: Need new suggestions
I use the clean and clear morning burst orange stuff...lol. All the high end stuff like proactive never worked for me, but this seems to do the trick. I wash my face twice a day and after each wash I put on cerave moisturizer lotion. I have really oily skin and had medium/slightly severe acne. But pregnancy has kind of made my face a lot better.
Facials. I use to do them once a week now two. My face will just keep breaking out. Go to lush or now I'm using Indian clay. It's 7 bucks.
Neutrogena Acne Stress Control. its a white & light mint bottle. Works amazing!! :))
I use the neutrogena bar to wash my face & after your face is all pink/red right? Then I use apple cider vinegar, it's a natural moisturizer and helps your skin calm down after being washed. Then I use neutrogena foundation & powder & it works!!
Omg thanks for the suggestions (: My skin has been horrible lately :(
I use artistry skin care products. I sell it and we are sponsored by miss america.