Pregnancy Community

Skin Color.

Around how many months does it take to come in?
Around 2 weeks
Are you serious? Wow, I didn't think it was that early.
Yeah one of my friends had her baby and she started too get her color around then. But who knows every baby is different.
Just depends on the pigmentation really from a week to a month skin colour should be settling in
My daughter started around two weeks
Never thought of that. Good to know though since i will be having a beautiful mixed babe.
I've been wondering the same thing lol . I'm having a mixed baby and I know that when all babys are born their basically white . It's crazy that I takes up to a month tho . That's pretty long
My daughter os also mixed lol she is 3 months old now her skin is still getting darker :) I think I have a picture of her on here when she was one month old she was definaly lighter but she had already started to get color
My daughter will be 3 months next wk, I see some darkness on certain parts of her body. I'm not sure if they're birthmarks or her actual skin tone. But I don't think she's her final complexion, yet.
My oldest never got any color lol. My middle was actually born darker and lightened up some. My youngest stayed light bright until around 12 months then significantly caramelized. I'll soon see what my baby #4 is going to do!
My son is 2 months. Half white half mexican. I kept waiting and waiting... guess he's gonna be just as pale as mom lol. Blue eyed still too, but i see that there turning green around the pupil.
My daughter didn't get her actual skin color until 3in a half month's i think it just depends on the child
That's true, every child's different. I forgot that lightening can happen, also.
My son dad is mixed (black and white) and his has two older kids than my son and they are dark n son when I had my son I was expecting a dark baby because I'm full black . babies are white when they are born but my baby was pale . I mean I thought they gave me a Caucasian baby . and I told them that I have the wrong one . eventually it turned out I was wrong cause he looks just like me but he still so pale at 2 well not really pale but every time I go somewhere some one has to ask is that your baby.  Simply because he is very very light with blue/grey eyes . one way to check is the ears fingernails and if u had a boy heck his testies . the darker they are the darker he will be . my sons was pink lol . and kids really don't get their full color until they start walking because then they want to go outside and the sun plays a big part too
Got it! I had a girl. I look @ her ears, & they're darker than her face. Her face is yellow, her forehead is a little brown. I think it'll come in w/ time.