Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sleep positions!

I'm almost 31wks so my baby is getting bigger nd heavier! Falling asleep is beginning to be a task. I wake up aching on one side,i guess from the weight pulling? Any suggestions?
12 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
1961938 tn?1398718101
Ya it's really good for your baby too because it has stuff formula doesn't like antibodies. Although it can be challenging so just stick with it because it is best for baby and you. Especially your wallet lol.
Helpful - 0
Well I wasnt planning on it, but the losing weight sounds great, I also heard it delays your menstrual cycles! So im getting pretty sold on it.
Helpful - 0
Well I wasnt planning on it, but the losing weight sounds great, I also heard it delays your menstrual cycles! So im getting pretty sold on it.
Helpful - 0
1961938 tn?1398718101
If you breastfeed the wieght comes off crazy quick.
Helpful - 0
This was the first one that had a checker for it, so I felt bad too. You and me both, I hope it comes off fast. Are you brebreastfeeding? Supposedly that helps. I'm paranoid about actually having this guy and the potential of a c section.
Helpful - 0
Mine too, kinda hurt my feelings,lol but then I have a couple apps nd they say "you probably have gained 25-35lbs by now" , so im jus like this app, kiss my fat ***! Lol I'm so worried about weight after birth :/
Helpful - 0
Agree. And everytime I go to the doctor he says to gain more and I just look at him like he's insane. Especially since like this app on my phone for instance, says my weight gain is excessive.
Helpful - 0
Ugh I'm with you on the grunts, its not sexy at all, lol. I've gained about 25 too but people tell me I don't even look 30 wks, but I sure feel like a whale!
Helpful - 0
The peeing for me has been incessant the whole pregnancy so far, I'm 30 weeks Tuesday. Anytime I try to roll over or anything I'm even at weird grunting noises lol, and I've only gained like 25 pounds, so it cracks me up. At least I'm not having trouble breathing though when I sleep, because I often wake up flat on my back. THAT is an exciting sight to watch me try and get up from lol.
Helpful - 0
Ugh,i feel you! He feels so heavy, it a hassle jus trying to roll over! Nd I have a body pillow, which I love, but its not enough! Nd don't get me started on peeing every hour on the hour!
Helpful - 0
I'm having the exact same problem even with pillows. Between no comfort and peeping all night, I may scream lol.
Helpful - 0
1998326 tn?1447103765
Pillows and lots of them!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.