Smoking while pregnant? ?

Does anyone still smoke marijuana while pregnant ??
When I found out I was pregnant I was really sick.. 4 er visit and I ended up staying in the hospital for about a week .. and I still was sick .. I couldn't eat nor drink anything without throwing up .. with really intense abdominal pain .. well I stopped smoking when I was admitted to hospital .. once I got released I still wasn't eating and still throwing up.   My morning sickness started around 5 am every morning until around 6pm .. smh. Well I started losing wait and still not eating I just could eat popsicles. . So one day I tried smoking and it helped with the pain and keeping the food down .  I know several people that has smoked through out there pregnancy which I dont wanna be that one the doctor says its not to much of a harm.. I was thinking maybe instead of smoking I could eat it idk I just want to my baby to be safe and healthy.would eating marijuana harm my  baby ?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thank you for responding,  
Yea i plan on quitting asap just the only thing that will help . I think with CPS it depends on the situation because some doctors actuallyprescribed  it to pregnant women .. I was just watching a show on tv this couple had 2 children and which one was 7 and the other was about 10 months well this couple would give there child a dose of THC marijuana about 2 doses a day.. smh what is this world coming to ... now that is a little extreme!
Helpful - 0
Thank you for your advice I am now 11weeks 1 day I feel much better. Thank you I will more than likely quit smoking really really soon JUS my choice but my doctor was okay with it .
Helpful - 0
Lol C P S. Child protective services, NOT a casino will get involved. Dan auto correct. ..
Helpful - 0
Eating it would be less harmful. When you smoke you deprive baby of very necessary oxygen. If you use pot after week 20 your baby will test positive at birth and CASINO will get involved. I hope you feel better soon! Good luck!
Helpful - 0
I honestly have no idea I smoked weed until I was 4 months pregnant. I have stopped already but my baby is healthy and I.also know a few who smoked throughout the whole pregnancy babys are healthy already older.. I hope you feel better tho . How many weeks are you tho ?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community