Pregnancy Community

So I tested AGAIN this AM.......

I have been using those darn IC's for 2 weeks now, testing pretty much every other day and I tested this morning.................and got a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!! The line came up in seconds!! And it was sooo there!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!! I definitely must have Ovulated later than I thought!!! I'm so nervous though that its a fluke so I'm testing tomorrow AM with an FRER just to make sure, I hope this is it!!!! WOO HOO so pumped!!

And today we just got another Kitten, so babies all around us! LOL
Oh yea and I have no clue how many DPO I am..all I know is LMP was 3/6 and I think I Ovulated late!! AHHHH !
wooooooooow, congratulations........ welcome on board.... have a great pregnancy all healthy... i so happy for u...
YAY! CONGRADULATIONS!!!

You have been trying for a while, right? You must be ecstatic! It's not a fluke, it is hard work paying off!
Yes we have! I M/C in late November and we've been trying ever since! Seems like longer though! Thank You Ladies!!!! :) I'm anxious to test again tomorrow am!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking you were preggo last week but didn't want to say anything! So happy for you!!!
YaY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
finally!!!!

as for me..still don't know. :-(