So worried help :(

So i have 8 days left till my due date im so worried im going to go over. I dont want to be induced as i was with my last pregnancy. And cant sleep bcuz of this. Can someone help
You can safely say no to being induce up to 42 weeks, my OB told me with both my last pregnancy and his one unless I'm super uncomfortable or baby/me is in danger I'm allowed to go over.

Just tell your dr firmly No I want to wait. Hey can't force you to induce.

Try fresh organic raspberry leaf tea and other natural kick starts, when baby is ready labor will start on its own. There is no need to rush.
I was 41+6 with my first baby when i was induced and that resulted in a horrible emergency c-section. What other ways can i help to bring on labor naturally. Ive tried cleaning house from top to bottom but unfortunately nothing. What are the signs labor can be near. Sorry for all the questions im just so nervous

Sexy time. Lunges across the living room (step back knee almost the floor, if you can't free stand just stand between two chairs and alternate) Ginger tea could help. Then just drink Lavender and take a rest ;) :) you'll be OK momma
I'm due today and no signs at all I just bought evening primrose oil so will give them ago but I can't see it working.
Has baby arrived yet?
Thankyou for the reassurance
I wouldnt recommend not getting induced and waiting long after your due date ( a few days should be fine) however the dr let me go 2 weeks past my due date with my first and he pooped inside me (meaning he was breathing his poop) and it's dangerous because both of us could have gotten an infection and they had to suck the marconium (actuall term) out of his lungs and it's was horrible to watch
Yeah i understand going over does have its downside. I still have 6 days to go until my due date. Hopefully i'll go into labour. How many days do u think is a sensible wait past my due date?
Nope no baby yet I've given dancing and star jumps ago thos afternoon will see if that does the trick. I was induced with my first and it was so uncomfortable I really am hoping to go natural this time. Also I read an article about a woman who went 4 weeks over due as she didn't want to be induced. Her baby was big when he came out tho I'm not to sure what exactly his weight was I just remember it being big lol :)
Lol good to know ur still staying active.. how many days over are you now? I too was induced at 41+6 horrible experience. I just want to go into labour on my own rather having it done artificially. Hope your lil one makes an appearance soon :)

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community