Pregnancy Community

Some answers to your questions

1.is sex okay during pregnancy
A)Unless your doctor tells you otherwise it is perfectly okay.
2. It hurts to have sex
A)Don't have sex
3.when can you know the sex
A)As early as 16 weeks but it might not be ss accurate as your 20 week ultrasound
4.how many ultrasounds do you get
A)it depends on your insurance and doctor, if baby is fine usually you will get two, three tops.. some people need more for medical reason, you can also schedule your own but you will have to pay for it.
5. Are you pregnant?
A)We don't know, take a test          
6.when will you start to show
A)its different for everyone, I started at 17 weeks some people don't until 20 something weeks, if you're not showing at 8 weeks dont flip its okay
7.if you are showing at 8 weeks or sooner
A) you're just bloated, its fine
8.is a cup of coffee okay sometimes
A) yes, just dont over do it momma
9.old wive tales
A)are just for fun and should not really be taken seriously, its a 50/50 chance. Just wait for an ultrasound like we all did.
10) who is the dad
A) we dont know, have a dna test done after your baby arrives, consider telling all possible fathers ASAP as it is their right to know, good luck!
11. Why are you so lonely
A)you don't have to be, were here for ya
12.when to announce your pregnancy
A)you usually wait until the second trimester but if you really can't wait then go ahead its wonderful news!
13.things to help get labor going
A)sex, walk, take a bath ir go in the pool, more sex
14. Is it bad to smoke while pregnant
A) for your and everyones sake on this app, don't go there, just ask your doctor.
15.is spotting bad in the beginning
A) not as long as its not heavy bleeding like your period and with cramps, you should still call your doctor to make sure

if I missed anything, feel free to add it on the comment section. Good luck mommas!

Increased discharge is normal! As long as its not foul smelling or itching you are okay
Q) does pineapple help labor?
A) from personally experience it doesn't, it gave me preclampsia and I had to be induced because of it.

Lol just had to put that one out there about the pineapple
Also if you think your water broke or that youre going into labor, PLEASE call your doctor or go in, most of us can only help you from experience and everyones experience is different. Good luck :)
Q. When will I feel baby move?
A. Everyone is different. As long as the heart best can be found and your care provider doesn't express any concern you have nothing to stress over.
Q. When will I feel baby move?
I LOVE THIS!!! You couldn't have answered those.questions any better, I also love how you weren't rude :))

Q:.is He Cheating?
A: We Don't Know just Sit Down And talk To your partner.
Q:Do All Women Lose Their Mucus Plug?
A: No not every pregnancy is the same so if you have contractions but didnt lose your plug Go To Labor and Delivery.
Q:I Fell What Should I Do?
A:'Go to labor and delivery.
Q:I Havent felt my baby Move in days?
A: If.your past 28 weeks baby is supposed to move regularly dont wait.a few days go.immediately to labor and delivery.
Q:when will I feel my baby move?
A: we dont really know since every pregnancy is different.