Pregnancy Community

Sore?

Anyone else feel their vag sore? I feel it when I wipe myself, and when I'm walking. I just wanna see if it's normal.
Bump
Mine is at times :/ kinda aches I figured it's the baby getting lower.
I hope so, it hurts to wipe. Or even to push out to pee. But not like a urine infection hurt..like a sore hurt.
I have that constantly...i describe it as if someone punched me down there lol
I had tht feelin & my ob told me it was a yeast infection. I got pills & got rid of it, now I feel so much better
I think mommaAce is right. UTI's and yeast infections are really common during pregnancy, tell your doctor in case! I've been so fortunate not to have gotten either but I do feel a pressure down there now that I'm 34weeks but I wouldn't say its painful to pee/wipe or walk. Just my hips/back/butt cheeks ache cause my body's getting ready for labor since she's been head down for a couple weeks now
Hmm..I guess I'll ask. Thanks girls:)
Mine is like that.sometimes at night I dont wear underwear n that helps alot the next morning I be okay.x
Going comando at night is a good idea. Try cottom underwear too! I've noticed depending on what kind of underwear I have on, my lady parts may get irritated cuz different materials hold moister differently and lets all face it, being pregnant comes hand in hand with discharge. Maybe unscented panty liners would help too on that note :)
Cotton **
I never thought of that! Thanks so much! :)