Sorry if to much info!!

So yesterday I had a bit of an off tummy and had diarrhea 1nce I then woke up today and have had it twice I'm a bit worried as I haven't really felt baby move today but I don't know if that's just because I'm worrying.. is anybody else in my shoes I'm 24 weeks somebody help
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I've heard that when they aren't moving as much it's because they are going through a growth spurt :)
Helpful - 0
Sometimes babies have lazy days where they dont feel like moving as much. Never worry too much. I went to the ER early in my pregnancy becauss the baby wasn't moving and as soon as i got to L&D the baby was kicking the nurse. I felt crazy. Haha.
Helpful - 0
Thank you well she's started moving again now at like 6 this morning I was half asleep and it felt like she was doing somersault s trying to wake me up! Hehe thanks for advice
Helpful - 0
Or swallow a small piece of ice by itself. Then lay on your left side. Of course not too big. Dont want you to choke.
Helpful - 0
Maybe try something super cold. Like ice water. Lay on your left side. Try tapping your belly. It may just just that your so focused on your tumny troubles that youre just paranoid. If you really are super worried get checked out. Keep us posted. Good luck with everything.
Helpful - 0
Yes just made a brew can feel every now and again but not allot and not as strong as normal :/ thanks for advice
Helpful - 0
Have you tried drinking a caffeinated drink or eating something with sugar? When I can't feel my little one move that's what my doctor suggested I do.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community