Pregnancy Community

Starting to get really scared and nervous

I'm 37 weeks and I'm not sure if I'm ready. I'm having so many doubts. I'm not sure if I'm going to be a good mom. My life isn't exactly on track right now. I was just starting to figure things out and myself out and now I'm bringing a baby into this world. I wish that i would be having a baby by someone that at least love or loved me but I'm not. I mean he didn't even want me to continue with the pregnancy and he's still doubting on and off whether she's his. I can barely to get him to do anything to help me prepare because he's always talking about what his other kids need and keep putting her off. His kids are 15,13, and 12 they seem to be all that he cares about. So I've been buying EVERYTHING by myself. And not only that but I'm staying with my parents and neither one of them are working. They're struggling to pay the bills every month from just my daddies retirement check. When i was working i was helping out with everything including food which is the main reason why i haven't been able to save any money so now I'm on leave and starving because there's a lack of food in the house. We only eat once a day. The house is literally splitting in two and we have no place to go. Everything is so stressful right now. Why am i bringing a baby into this situation? But it's too late now because she's coming. Don't get me wrong I'm excited but also super stressed and scared. I have to do better. I have to figure things out. This is about to be the biggest challenge of my life and I'm not sure if i can pull it off. I want my baby to have the world but what if i can't give it to her. I really hate my life right now
There's been so many things running through my mind it's driving me insane
I'm also 37 weeks and I promise I've started feeling the exact same way !!!!!!
:-) Glad I'm not the only one. I guess it's pregnancy cold feet or something. Have you started nesting yet?
You should go to WIC. They help out a lot with food especially after you have baby and if you breastfeed, they make sure you have necessary nutrition. Im sorry your going through so much. Take advantage of your resources, there is help. God willing, you can do it. Just keep a positive attitude and strive for the best for your child and yourself mama. Take care.
I agree with destiny wic will give u at least the bare minimum if you can go to your local health depth and see if they have the wic program also you n ur fam should look into resources such as food stamps and cash assistance. I'm not ashamed to sat each were resources that I have used and appreciated. Good luck
Agree try wic and apply for cash assistance and a link card. I get wic and it is helpful for juices and little snacks. I make too much for link but once baby comes they will give it to me don't be ashamed to ask for help
Sometimes the hardest decision is the best one. If you want to give your baby the best life possible you could look into adoption. If you're determined to do it on your own there are many organizations that can offer help.