Still missing cycle: last one on 7/1/11

Ok so I have taken 3 tests now. All neg. I still haven't got my cycle. The only things I am experiencing is back pain and nausea on and off all day. Any advice would be helpful here.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Okay all still no cycle. Still getting negative pregnancy test. Tips of nipples slightly sore. Prominent blue veins running from tops of breasts to nipples. Still having cramps. Whats going on here? Someone please tell me what I should do.
Helpful - 0
Have you seen a doctor at all yet? You need to go in and have a beta blood test done to see what your hCG levels are. Symptoms alone aren't indicative of pregnancy or not and if you're that late and still having negative tests I have doubts that you would actually be pregnant.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community