Pregnancy Community

Stop Playing Games...

I don't know if it's just me but it seems like lately we've been getting these "prank" posts or posts that are just made to stir up an argument. Posts that are posted with the stories all mixed up and the poster never responds back(it's like whoever is posting these is sitting back and having a laugh), and here alot of us are voicing our opinions on it, even sometimes stirring up drama between women.  I just feel like "where is the respect". It's just sad to know that there's some incosiderate people out there just want to play these lil kid games, you know? They got nothing better to do than to make up a story and just keep adding twists and another story on top of the other...and it just all doesn't make sense. FOR THOSE THAT ARE PLAYING THESE GAMES HAVE SOME SENSE AND RESPECT.  This forum isn't for pranks and made up stories.  So if that's what you're looking for this is the WRONG place.  We are all serious about out situation and our problems, concerns, questions.  Don't play these games with us.
i totally agree with you and how have you been doing anyway.
dont feed the trolls !
Thanks for mentioning that.....If something looks "fishy" to me I don't even bother posting a reply...It's a waste of time....On the off chance that it's not fake, then I would feel bad, but others always answer!  I really think the the 'weed smoking' post a few days ago was real, but she NEVER replied to any of the posts......Then there are the abortion ones that get people all fired up!  Glad you mentioned if though, seems like there have been alot of strange posts lately!
Only reason they keep posting because people keep answering and arguing. I they were beeing ignored they would get tired of posting.
Yup, guess so, I guess they like the fact that they know some kind of "drama" is going to come about the post...but it's just so annoying.
I AGREE COMPLETELY!!!
i have been here about 3 - 4 years now and come and go really but this never changes ! lol just diffrent groups of "regulars " who dissapear once they get busy after birth then a new lot come and it starts again , they do go if you dont feed them , trust me !  
I agree!  I wish that some women wouldnt feed into the drama!  It's soooooooo annoying...but I guess your gonna get some CRAZY people on a public internet forum!