Strips from the net....

Hi ladies,
My dh and I are planning on ttc soon and I was just wondering if anyone has use the preg strips from the net and if so how well did they work??
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I used the ovulation tests from early pregnancy .com, and never got a positive the two months I used them.  I've switched to CBE digital, First Response, and CVS brand (depending on what's on sale), and have gotten positives with all three of those brands.  I'm sure its different person to person, but I didn't have any luck with them...
Helpful - 0
I used the dip strip pregnancy tests from babycreation.com.  They also have ovulation strips and are the cheapest of any other order sight I have seen.  I have not used the ovulation tests, but I got positive pregnancy test starting with a faint, faint, line at 9dpo in the evening, and getting stronger as the days past.  I have heard of other women who have used their ovulation tests and were pleased.  Good luck to you!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community