Pregnancy Community

Sudden Fatigue and extreme sexual urges

Hi I already have a little girl and I put myself on the merina coil in March this year untill we and my partner get married then we will try for more but the last 3 weeks I have been feeling really tired, low and generally ill but the last week my sex drive seems to have shot through the roof should i be concerned that i may be pregnant as Last time i felt sexual urges uike this i was pregnant.
Most women feel that way when they ovulate, as their hormones change. It's your body's natural reaction to the hormonal changes and is a natural way for our bodies to want to pro-create. Hard to explain and I'm probably coming off as cheesy but it's the truth.