Pregnancy Community

Super Anxious!!

I'm 37w and 6 days pregnant. I have 15 days left in my pregnancy, and I'm feeling super down these days. What do you second/third time moms recommend?? How did you cope with the waiting game??
just dont think about it to much and if it is getting harder and harder for yo to fall asleep take a hot bubble bath not too hot as hot as u can stand it and after you get out of the tub warm up a glass of milk and drink the whole glass not too fast and not too slow then turn the lights down low leave a little night light on and look up medatation music for deep sleep i promise you it helps so much but before you turn the music on get real comfy then you will be alsleep  within minutes 20/30 minutes sometimes less but yu just have to focus on the music and relx your body
Thanks!! That sounds super relaxing!