Pregnancy Community

TMI My breasts look horrible

This is my first baby, my breasts are really getting heavy and have gone from an A to a D and I'm only 27 weeks..so I have plenty of stretch marks. Their really sagging and look heavy and terrible..they used to alot more perkier. They get all sweaty and get a rash underneath them. My husband asked me the other night if they will ever look the way they did? And I wasn't sure...will they ever be the same? (obviously not exactly the same) but better than they are. When I sit down if I don't have a support bra on I feel like they are touching my belly button, its gross! Sorry probably a bit TMI but I'm only 20 and I don't know what to do with them Ive always had mosquito bites and now i feel like I have cow utters.
I know exactly how you feel.  I posted my "nitties" on  my profile, I dont know if I'll get my A cup back, but one thing for sure I wont complain about them again.  My husband asked why I had my little milk machines on the world wide web for the world to see.  I told him I was gonna show 'em off no matter how bad they hurt because I'll probably never see them like that again! LOL
omg thats how i feel to i thought i was the only one im only 23 wks pregnant i wore an A cup before i was pregnant and was use to being way small everywhere i only weight 109 and im 5"2" and now my boobies are like way huge im not at a D yet im like at a C and have plenty of stretch marks too which i never had. i dont think the stretch marks will go away but i do think they will get back to small i put alot of stretch mark lotion on them to try to make them a little more not so dry to help them from getting more stretch marks. but yeah i know how you feel they look so weird to me.
Hmmm.. what I can say is ppl have told me they're never the same when they've stretched out so much... my dh asked me if I'd get a boob job(reduction) if my bb's stay a DD-DDD... I told him heck yea!

Basically I plan on getting a boob job after my 3rd child in about 6-8yrs... I'll be almost 30 then so it'll be perfect timing. :)

(I also recently discovered 4 inch long strech marks on my bb's.... WAAAAHHHH!!!)
Yeah same here. I'm boob jobbing it when Aspen is like 3-4.
well i cant speak for everyone because some people come out looking better than before after having their little ones but i didnt. i wear an a cup too and i think i got to like a C with my pregnancies. i got plenty of stretch marks too. now im not sure but i think my breasts are smaller than they were before my first! like they shriveled or something! its very depressing. haha sorry that wasnt very uplifting.
My boobs looked like **** after my first child. I went from a 10 D cup to a 12 H cup. For those of you out there that don't know, That is up 5 cup sizes.

You think it is bad now? Imagine having rivers of sweat running under those things. I had my first two babies on Feb 10th and March 15th in Australia !!!

LOL. Am due Feb 3rd this time. I know you are thinking that I didn't learn my lesson, but I did. I got a boob job (much smaller) after the first child, and I planned to have this one in the month of October. But I miscarried. Then TTC asap and am due Feb 3rd...

well thanks for letting me know that they will not be the same after the baby is here....oh and this might be tmi and its very emabarasing to me but like i said before i was pretty small before i got pregnant so  i know my butt is getting big because weird and ugly i know but i started to notice little stretch marks on my butt like little ones they are not that noticable but i can tell they are there!!! ;( has anyone else got this or am i just weird??? im so sorry i know you guys dont want to hear about my butt but i dont know what to do or what i can put on it to keep it from stretching so much!
Use bio oil 2x per day.
haha honey i dont mind, i doubt anyone else who has gone through the pregnancy experience does either. after them two kids im really not afraid to talk about anything! lol well my friend was really tiny before her daughter and she got stretch marks ALL over her rear, i mean you can hardly tell now but you will always know they are there. my butt was pretty big before so i didnt get any stretchmarks there. just try to keep really hydrated and moisturize moisturize! any time you think about it. they have a lot of palmers and other brands just for stretchmarks.
lol thank you!!!!
I must be the only woman on here that LOVES my boobies during and after pregnancy!! I was always very small, a padded A cup.Very small 5'1 and 95 to 100 lbs before I started having kids. I did have a boob job (TMI) that moved me up to a large C cup. I have gaines weight in the last few years,so my new boobs fit me: now:) I havent had any complaints about them during pregnancy. And I love the way they look after when they are full of milk......even though they hurt like heck,lol. It looks like I just had a boob job!!! I have gotten a few strech marks on the sides but other than that, they always go back.
I think that the ladies were discussing the way their breasts look after they finish breastfeeding...

When they deflate...